Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Picture Taking

I tried to take some pictures of Blackbird Designs Anniversaries of the Heart WIP along with some of my finished pieces today.  From reading others' blogs, I decided to take the pictures outside in the natural light.  The only problem was the wind!!!  I laid a towel on my patio table to keep my needlework from getting dirty.  I had to take lots of pictures because just as I would take the picture the wind would blow the towel and needlework askew and once or twice into the grass.  I tried to use my free hand to keep everything in place.  Here is the picture I took of my WIP....

Blackbird Designs
Anniversaries of the Heart
36 ct. Abecedarian R & R Reproductions Fabric

My goal for my next post is to put some of the blogs I follow on the side column and to open a Flickr account to make stitching albums.  Until then....

2 comments:

  1. OK. After viewing my post, I realized you cannot see the whole picture without clicking on it and I switched fonts at the end. Oh, well!!! It's a work in progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. Amy, we need more pictures!

    ReplyDelete