Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First Post!!!

Well, I have thought about starting a blog for quite awhile.  I was hesitant because I can be technologically challenged at times.  Hopefully, as time goes by, my blog will be up to par with all the wonderful blogs out in blogland.  Cross stitch will be my main focus in my posts.  I will try to expand to other things as I become more comfortable blogging.  I will try to take a picture and load it tomorrow, but I am stitching Blackbird Designs Anniversaries of the Heart series all on one piece of fabric.  I am about 2/3's of the way through the Valentine Rose which is the second chart in the series.  Speaking of taking a picture, I also need to learn to take better photos.  I have a point and shoot and hope to learn to take better pics with it.  American Idol and my stitching call...so goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment